BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Bhondeni Day 3

Hey guys, what a great day three we had today!  About 230 adults/kids came to seek medical treatment and (if they knew it or not) also meet with God!  While the medical team treated their wounds we in the prayer room treated their hurts...and guess what?  OVER 7 PEOPLE CAME TO KNOW THE LORD AS SAVIOR TODAY!  Is that not awesome?  God is so very good and it is so awesome to be able to be used by Him here! I love this picture of the kids, the dude on the end just cracked me up all day long!  

This is the sign that hangs in the front of the school telling the kids/parents what is going on for the day.

This is a new friend I made last night, his name is Ryan...he is a cool guy, he likes soccer, and played football for Texas Tech University!  We ate at an Ethiopian restaurant last night and he helped me know how to do it...you guys ever eat at an Ethiopian restaurant?  IT IS GOOD!  Their are such nice people that I have met while being here, Ryan works with Missions of Hope here in Bhondeni and helps people to make businesses and make a living for themselves. 
This is a picture of the prayer room and a place where almost 700 people to date have come for prayer and healing. Cool!  

This is my corner in the room where I have seen so many nice people this week and so many people in need of prayer for their bodies and for their families.  I will show you and tell you alot more when I get back.

This is the entrance to our prayer room.

This is the child that Mason and Jada Brooks and their family support, many of the kids have adopted families that help to support these kids and send money to make sure they have food and clothing and an education.  Thanks Mason and Jada and family for supporting this child, he was so appreciative of the gifts you sent.  I have to leave to head back to Bhondeni for day 4 so I will catch up with you later!  

Love and miss you guys see you in a week or so!  
Pastor Darren

0 comments: