BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Three Stooges!

I love those guys! I know, I know, I can feel the rush of wind as every female eye rolls in unison of unbelief of how every male since the beginning of time has expressed their love of the stooges! (kinda funny since they have not been around since the beginning of time....but, oh well!) Anyway, we do not have the three stooges this week but we will be having the three prophets! Well one prophet...the prophet Isaiah will be in house and talking to the kids this week as we kick off our fall quarter with the title of "Listen Up!"
But in the next three months we will be hearing from all three of these major prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel) and the warning messages that they had for the people of Israel and the messages that they convey to us today!
And this last week was so incredibly awesome as we saw many of our kids baptised in our baptism celebration service! Of particular awesome(ness) was to see our very own Cole doing several of the baptisms...I am so very proud of how God is using him (and all our mentors and leaders) to make a difference in the lives of these kids God had entrusted to our care! I'm gonna cry now so I'm outta here, check back next week I may try to catch Isiah on film for you to see for yourself...I hear he looks quite well for a man of his age?
Later, love you guys!
Pastor Darren

0 comments: