BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

X-treme Sayings!

(Sigh) I cannot believe it.....I spent the last 40 minutes blogging then one flicker of the screen and "poof" gone! And I do not have the time to retype that whole thing again! So sorry about your luck buy you get the abridged version now, in lovely bullet point form!

  • Thanks to all who came out for Trunk and Treat on Friday evening! We had about 8oo in total attendance and could not of asked for better weather than what we had, what an awesome "God Honoring" evening! New faces, cute costumes, foot long hot dogs, WHOO.....good times!
  • Our unit on X-treme sayings is going really well and we are in week 6 of looking at how x-treme the teachings of Jesus are to those of us who dare live them out! This week we will be taking on the subject of being a servant to all! Cannot wait to see what Doug and Cole have for us this week, and mentors you continue to do such an awesome job of being "Jesus with skin on" to all these little ones!
  • I am so sorry that I have done such a poor job in keeping up with this blog........I admit it kind of intimidates me at some level, not sure why, but had computer problems for a spell and got out of the routine and it has taken me a while to get back to it.........I'll do better, I promise!

As I said, I have to run now, sorry this entry is so short, I will blog, blah blah blah more later!

0 comments: