BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toy Story







Doin a bit of catch up this afternoon!



On October 24th we (adults) to reward the kids for reaching the giving goal (see previous post) dressed up like Toy Story characters for the morning and had a great time doing it! When I am surrounded by adults who like to dress up and laugh so much I know I am in the right business and place.....these people rock!



It was a fun day....except for Tonya who dressed up like an evil clown....all clowns are evil you know, right? (Shudder, shudder) I told her this last Sunday I just cannot look at her the same ever again! Not sure where my irrational fear of all things clown came into being but baby believe me they totally creep me out man! Enough...rambling...a bloggers worst enemy, rambling...well I think "clowns" are actually ones worst enemy but I digress.



Anyway here are a few pics for you LOL(ing).



0 comments: