BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Chillaxing kind of day!


Numbers were really down yesterday in the Zone, a result of some bad weather expected and lots of folks on holiday trips still I guess? That and I am sure many wanting to make it downtown to watch our Colts go for the big 15 and Uh-O! Wait a minute...ya know my heart goes out to all of you who paid big bucks to go see our team yesterday and then them yank out the starters in the 3rd to "allow" the Jets to take home that game yesterday...if your gonna cash it in like that and go all pre-season on folks don't you think the least they could have done is have someone at the door give out refunds for those tickets wasted?

Hmmm..........thinking.............feeling a bit convicted to be honest.

I was gonna talk about yesterday in the Zone how we just chilled, took a break for one week, relaxed. And was going to say it was because numbers were down or we were missing mentors, etc. But to be honest we went all "Colts" yesterday and took it down a notch and I guess what I am saying is...........I'm sorry! We should have had the same "prep" the same "game plan" as we normally do and if some of our "starters" were not there....we still go for the win!

Hey nobody got hurt yesterday and we still are on track to get where we want to be in February....but then again that is what the Colts would say today and look how upset most all of us are at them?

Sigh...I'm gonna go back to the "chalkboard" right now and get to planning for the game...err service this week!

0 comments: